Monday, August 6, 2007

We interrupt this tour --

It's me, Charlene Leatherman. I had to jump in here.
I recieved my first review for Prophecy of Vithan. It is available for sale at www.cerridwenpress.com.

You can see an interview and the whole review on Anny Cook's blog at www.annycook.blogspot.com She also has the Crazy Serial Blog going on. You have got to visit and see what is going on with Emmiline and her vibrating peeler.

Here's part of what she said about my book:

Morgan, Len, and the rest catch you up in their twisting, turning struggles to defeat the bad guys, rescue the good guys, and live to tell about it. Just when you think you know everything, have figured it all out, there’s another turn or twist and you find yourself in a new surreal landscape with a new set of difficulties.

It’s been a while since I’ve met such an inventive, likeable cast of characters in one book. And the plot is so intricate and multi-layered that you race through the pages, anxious to see how Charlene will tie it all together! No, I’m not going to tell you any of the story. That would be a spoiler and I’m not fond of spoilers. I’ll just say that you need to run right out and get your copy of Prophecy of Vithan from Cerridwen Press. The warrior woman, Morgan, and her man, Len, are not to be missed!

No comments: