Friday, August 31, 2007

Bakeless Bake Sale - Guest Blogger

My name is Virginia Gill. My husband Bill is battling a rare for of Leukemia that as yet does not have a cure. Two years ago there weren't even any treatments. Rather than sit wringing my hands helplessly I've committed to helping find a cure ... by running a marathon and raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to fund research and patient services.

Monday August 28th his doctor said the most he should expect now is six months. Bill intends to FIGHT, and so do I. We need your help though! Please visit www.active.com/donate/tntvirtual/DarlinGin there you can donate online safely and securely. Help us find a cure.



Bakeless Bake Sale Fundraising Poem
A bit of news I have today... A BAKELESS BAKE SALE is on the way.
In these busy and hot days, who wants to bake, A pie or cookies or even a cake.
You'd be surprised if you counted the cost, of ingredients, heat, and the time you've lost.
Baking for sales is extra work. Yet nobody really wants to shirk.
So I've thought of a plan that's really grand, and feel quite sure you'll understand.
In an envelope, if you like, please include the price... of a pie or cake or anything nice.
Without fuss or bother, you've done your part. I hope you'll give with a willing heart.
Wishing success for my BAKELESS BAKE SALE, This is the end of my little tale.

Virginia
PLEASE HELP ME FIGHT LEUKEMIA
www.active.com/donate/tntvirtual/DarlinGin
www.coachvirginia.com
www.mychurch.org/virginia

No comments: