Monday, May 14, 2007

A second game of Tag

1) IF SOMEONE OFFERED YOU A CHANCE AT A THING YOU MOST WANTED BUT YOU COULD NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT, WOULD YOU TAKE IT? I think I would take it. I have a real problem with keeping my mouth shut so not telling would be really hard.

2) DO YOU DWELL ON MISTAKES OR MOVE ON? Dwell on them and bring them up again and again. Although I am learning to say, hey that's in the past so forget it.

3) WHAT TRADITIONS DO YOU FOLLOW? One tradition I follow needs to be explained. When my kids were little we were quite poor. So poor in fact that we could not afford Christmas presents for our kids. So what we did was go to the grocery store and buy one of each kind of fruit for each boy. We made up two boxes of fruit and mixed nuts, one for each boy. This was thirty-five years ago. Even today, when my boys are grown with children of their own, they still want their boxes of fruit. They say it is a fond memory of their childhood.

4) DO YOU RESPECT GENIUS? Genius is using your talents to the greatest of your ability.

5) DO YOU PREFER CHEMISTRY OR PHILOSOPHY? Philosophy. Chemistry is finite. Whereas Philosophy is infinite and ever changing.

6) DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES? I am a BBW - Big Beautiful Woman. Shopping for clothes is a nightmare. I do not enjoy it at all.

7) DO PEOPLE KNOW THE REAL YOU? Yeah, like I said I have a real problem keeping my mouth shut, so I have no secrets.

8) DO YOU FLIRT? No. I'm married and I take my marriage vows very seriously. Do I look? Oh yes. But so does my husband. We both agreed that window-shopping is okay. Purchasing is not. In other words, look but don't touch.

Now as the character Morgan Tag Zephyrain of Prophecy of Vithan

21) IF SOMEONE OFFERED YOU A CHANCE AT A THING YOU MOST WANTED BUT YOU COULD NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT, WOULD YOU TAKE IT?
Yes. Why would I worry about telling if I can experience it.

22) DO YOU DWELL ON MISTAKES OR MOVE ON?
Move on. Life is too short to dwell on mistakes.

23) WHAT TRADITIONS DO YOU FOLLOW?
Onea. Black Eye Watch. Tai Chi.

24) DO YOU RESPECT GENIUS?
No. Only what genius does.

25) DO YOU PREFER CHEMISTRY OR PHILOSOPHY?
Chemistry -- it is solid and sound and unchanging.

26) DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES?
I would love to. But either I'm dressed as a guy or given my clothes as a slave.

27) DO PEOPLE KNOW THE REAL YOU?
No. And they never will. ( At least that is what I thought before I met Len)

28) DO YOU FLIRT?
I try not to.

No comments: