Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Prophecy of Vithan

As a reader I never quite understood the significance of writing a book, getting the cover, and actually being published. As a reader I saw a book on the shelf of a store, or in an online store, admired the art work and bought the book. It was no big deal. It was a matter of fact. A book had a cover that I liked and I bought it.
Today my pardigm changed drastically. I am an author who now has a cover. I can't post it to the world yet, until everything is finalized. But the tremors in my hands as I type (I must have typed this sentence ten times. I can't seem to hit the right keys) and the pitter patt of my heart tell me that this ranks right up there with marrying my soul mate, having a first child. I am in awe of the fact that I have written a book, a publishing company wants to publish it and I have a cover.

No comments: