Monday, May 21, 2007

Sandy's Lender Tour Starts Today

The online book tour for Choices Meant for Gods starts today.
Today you can visit www.BooksOffBroadway.blogspot.com, which is a site M.B. Weston created to talk about other authors. Check it out...

Another stop on the tour features our own Charlene Leatherman! Both Michelle and Charlene have conducted author interviews for the tour, which is the typical tour format, but I have 24 confirmed "events" on this tour, and they're not all regular ol' interviews, so stay tuned! This isn't your typical online book tour. No...I'm shakin' it up. Color me Dragon.

Enjoy!
Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
From Sandy Lender, Author of Choices Meant for Gods
Available At Last from your local bookstore or online
at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1595071652

Visit: www.todaythedragonwins.blogspot.com
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win

No comments: