Thursday, May 24, 2007

Only 6 days until Sandy Lender comes to MYSpace

Sandy's favorite pet is Petri is a sun conure! He's vibrant and gorgeous (and I'm not
biased at all). ;)He taught himself to wave "goodbye" when I leave for work in the
mornings. And we have a game called "I'm gonna get your toes"
that we play when I'm being a bad mom and don't have time to get
him out of the cage for a playdate that evening. I tell him I'm
going to get his toes and he jumps up on the bars of the cage
and clings to it so his toes are exposed to me, and I tickle
them...so when I pull my hand back, he pulls his whole body
back...then I reach for his toes again and he puts his beak
through the bars to lick my fingers...then we do this back and
forth for a while, and he just squeaks and carries on like it's
the grandest thing...I feel terrible because it's not really a
replacement for getting to come out and play and flap around,
but it's better than being ignored I guess. He's going to be a star in June. We have his fledgling picture
in the magazine I work for in the Healthy Pet column where we
talk about making juices for birds.

For the next few days you can find Sandy at:

5/24 www.sabbathsroom/blogspot.com Sabbath's Room

5/25 www.alisonkent.com/blog AlisonKent.com

5/28 www.marjo-mumswritings.blogspot.com

5/29 www.thebookpedler.wordpress.com

Stop by www.myspace.com/charleneleatherman on May 30 to see Sandy's blog with me.

No comments: