Monday, November 19, 2007

Nanowrimo Word Count and Dyan Garris



:-( Sadly my word count is abysmal. I have 19,000 words and should be at 35,000. But all is not lost. This holiday weekend will hopefully give up some made typing time and I will be able to recover.

;-> Now for some great news. Guest Blogger Dyan Garris is going to be here tomorrow. She says about herself and her book:
I’m a psychic, clairvoyant, clairaudient, and clairsentient. I could say I was ordered by Divine guidance to write the book and that would be true. It was a natural segue. However, one of the main reasons I wrote it was because when my mother was dying she tried desperately to write all her recipes down and make them into a cookbook for her family. She mostly finished it, but I think it was not in the complete way that she really wanted to do it. What I wanted to with my own cookbook was to do it in a way that I know she would have done her own if she had had the time, energy, and opportunity to do so. I dedicated my book to her and that’s why. It’s a loving tribute to her.




5 STARS Simple, fun, and delicious, November 11, 2007
By
D. Campbell (Chicago) - This cookbook is a "10"! Dyan Garris is a master in the kitchen. I have tried many of the recipes and they have all been great. For a "non-cooker", I am now getting pretty comfortable in the kitchen. Most recently, the Chicken Cinnamon was very tasty and a big hit with my dinner group. The directions are all easy to follow and the pictures are excellent. I can't wait to try the desserts. A great addition to any cookbook collection.

No comments: