Sunday, June 1, 2008

Congratulations to Winners of the Contest

Congratulations to Cathie, Rain, and Ute in the contest I had. Each of them emailed me with the correct name of the heroine in my serial novel "A Rose By Any Other Name". The heroine's name is Zna Menita. Each of them won a copy of Stone of Cruento. Hope you have a good time reading, Cathie, Rain, and Ute.

Zna Menita
If you would like to purchase a copy of Stone of Cruento, visit CerridwenPress.com.
Charlene Leatherman
Author of Adventurous Romances
Defeat the Villain, Destroy the Monster, Deliver the Hero, and Never Break A Nail

4 comments:

royal said...

Fabulous Sharing!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Finding People Online

royal said...

Hi,
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Best E-Learning Script

royal said...

Awesome Post!
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
How To Unlock My Blackberry Torch 9810

royal said...

Awesome Sharing!
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
how to unlock blackberry curve